I placed into the B-level for UB, so my schedule is finally set. I had my first two classes today, which were good. My language teacher at Arcadia is very nice. We read a fun story today. As far as History of Spanish Art, the professor is a trip!!! He is hilarious and reminds me of Doc McFarland a bit. He kind of lectures in a confusing style, but is definitely passionate about his subject matter. He speaks almost no English, so he absolutely destroyed everyone's names in the roll call. Especially since there are kids from the US, Japan, China, Brazil, Canada, and Norway in our class. It was hilarious to listen to his pronunciation attempts. I was literally laughing out loud. For some reason, there are students with very minimal Spanish in my class. He just lectures away in Spanish, which I can mostly understand and take notes. Some of the people looked so lost though, I don't know how they will survive!
Tomorrow, I have four classes, so I need to head off to bed soon. However, I wanted to post some pictures because I promised them!
No comments:
Post a Comment