Today I took the UB exam In the morning. UB is beautiful. It’s in this huge historic building, with stone archways and courtyards with benches. Its unreal. The exam was not too bad. I think I will probably place in level B, but I am not completely sure. Anyway, it doesn’t matter much since both of the classes I would like to take have both levels. But seriously, I dont know how I am going to deal with Drexel after this.
A word about fashion: Thank goodness that I am from the U.S. If I lived here, I would probably be an outcast from lack of fashion ingenuity. When I first got here, everyone seemed to dress very similarly to the U.S. Now I am starting to see that what I read before coming here is true. The women dress very nicely, with well-cut clothing in neutral colors. But there is definitely an element of whimsy and creativity. They all wear those pants which are cut loosely and then cuff at the bottom and any variations on this. It looks like I will be getting myself a pair or two very shortly.
I realize that I did not really bring enough clothes here, which is fine. I can buy some. I would love to buy some. But I need to find some good places. I did get a shirt at ZARA today. It was only 3.99€!!! I showed it to Ana (my "sister") when I got home and she thought it was really cute. Which is good, because she dresses really cute! And she asked if I was going to wear it to go out, which confirmed my idea that I could wear it to go out.
And these European guys. Seriously. They know how to dress. I mean, the average guy here knows how to dress himself better than the average girl. Which is weird and awesome. And that is pretty much all I have to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment