September 14, 2010

The other half of the schedule


(Picture to the left - University of Barcelona, Main Building)

My Tuesday/Thursday schedule is quite busier than my Monday/Wednesday schedule. I have three classes in the earlier part of the day - from 9:30 am to 2:45 pm. Then I have a long break until my last class from 6-7:30 pm. It's quite a long day, but I am sure I will soon have enough homework to fill that long break. So I am not complaining.

I suppose these posts will get quite a bit more boring as I become more involved with actual schoolwork. Hopefully, I will continue to notice differences and do interesting things, at least on the weekend!

Now, remember how I told you that this past Sunday I took a walk around my neighborhood? I thought I would share some of those pictures with you. I am also going to throw in some of the Univ of Barcelona. Warning for my Drexel peeps - Look at these pictures at your own risk of extreme dissatisfaction of the lack of beauty on our campus.

Besos!

Cute little park nearby my metro stop










View of my street at dusk











University of Barcelona Center for Hispanic Studies - this courtyard is actually inside the building. Meaning that I can study here!









This is a similar courtyard that is inside the UB main building









Entrance to Center for Hispanic Studies

No comments:

Post a Comment