September 15, 2010

Running all over creation

Today, I had two classes and I ran around a bunch to get supplies. I bought some books for class and folders and such. Oh, for lunch, we went to this place Antella and got their plat del dia. I had fish with salad and rice, a bottle of water, and pudding for dessert. All for 7 euro, which is pretty good. It was excellent and the waiter was fabulous! He was quite charismatic and friendly (very unusual for waiters here in Spain).

I also had to go to the art supply store to get some things for class. Of course, I got lost. (So what else is new!) I ended up walking about 5 blocks more than necessary which seems to be par for the course around here, at least for someone as directionally challenged as me! But, I am excited about this art class. It is actually taking place at a local artist's school owned by a man named Angel and his brother. So, its a legit painting/drawing studio class. How awesome!!!

Alrighty, I got a lot to do - recording all my purchases from today and doing a little bit of homework.

Besos!

1 comment:

  1. I bet the waiter was friendly because he thought you were REALLY CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete